Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Married to My everything: Rajkummar Rao, Patralekhaa Tie the Knot, Share pleasing marriage ceremony images

also examine: Rajkummar Rao and Patralekhaa's wedding Card Goes Viral on Social Media

The actor shared their first photographs as husband and spouse on Instagram and wrote, "eventually after 11 years of affection, romance, friendship and enjoyable, I bought married to my every little thing nowadays, my soulmate, my best friend, my family unit. nowadays there is not any enhanced happiness for me than being referred to as your husband @patralekhaa here's to continually .. and beyond ❤️"

Patralekhaa too shared the photos on her address and wrote, "I bought married to my every little thing these days; my boyfriend, my companion in crime, my family unit, my soulmate…My ally for the closing 11 years! There isn't any more desirable feeling than to be your wife! right here's to our perpetually…"

As quickly as they dropped the photos, congratulatory messages saved pouring in from their business colleagues and friends. Actress Priyanka Chopra wrote on Patralekhaa's submit, "Omgeeee you guys are astounding! Congratulations"

Rajkummar's Stree co-actor Aparshakti Khurana wrote, "❤️❤️❤️ congratulationssss. here's so so so particular. Sorry couldn't make it. See you guys very very sooon❤️❤️". Actress Sanya Malhotra pointed out, "Haayeeeeeee congratulations you two ♥️ kitne sundar ❤️ @rajkummar_rao @patralekhaa"

the day prior to this, the primary photographs and video clips from their wedding celebrations emerged on social media. that they had opted for all-white ensembles for the party as they have been surrounded via their pals and household. while Patralekhaa changed into dressed in a white and silver costume with a long instruct, Rajkummar changed into dressed in white fusion put on.

In a video, shared by means of celebrity photographer Viral Bhayani on Instagram, Rajkummar is considered taking place on one knee to present an engagement ring to his bride-to-be. both then danced together because the guests cheered for them.

examine all the newest information, Breaking news and Coronavirus information here. comply with us on fb, Twitter and Telegram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts