Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Did Patralekhaa copy Deepika Padukone’s marriage seem?

Mumbai: Bareilly Ki Barfi actor Rajkummar Rao tied the knot with longtime female friend Patralekhaa after courting her for eleven years. The lovable couple tied the knot in a close-knit affair Monday at New Chandigarh's The Oberoi Sukhvilas.

post the marriage, cute pictures of the reception party had been going viral on social media. The reception turned into attended by many close pals of each Rajkummar Rao and Patralekhaa. among the others who attended the reception was Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar.

Sharing the graphic on Twitter, Manohar Lal Khattar wrote, "Attended the wedding ceremony of noted Bollywood actors Rajkumar Rao and Patralekhaa in Chandigarh and gave the bride and groom blessings and wished them a a success married lifestyles."

Now Patralekhaa's appear from the reception has surfaced. It looks Patralekhaa copied Deepika Padukone's appear. Deepika donned a gold Sabyasachi silk saree which is close to her roots. Now, pictures of Patralekhaa from her reception demonstrate her in an analogous silk saree. The newly grew to become 'Mrs Rajkummar Rao' wore a cream colored saree with gold zari work all over it.

All things talked about, both looked lovely and we would like them a fortunately married lifestyles invariably.

Taking to his Instagram handle, Rajkummar Rao wrote, "finally after 11 years of affection, romance, friendship and enjoyable, I bought married to my every thing nowadays, my soulmate, my ally, my family. today there isn't any improved happiness for me than being referred to as your husband @patralekhaa here's to always .. and beyond."

in a similar fashion, Patralekhaa additionally shared images from the marriage and wrote, "I received married to my every little thing today; my boyfriend, my associate in crime, my family unit, my soulmate…My ally for the closing 11 years! There is not any more advantageous feeling than to be your spouse! here's to our continuously… @rajkummar_rao (sic)."

Patralekhaa made her debut contrary Rajkummar Rao in CityLights in 2014. by way of this time, Rajkummar had starred in severely-acclaimed movies like Kai Po Che!, Shahid, Omerta, Aligarh and Love Sonia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts