Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Rivers bank supervisor in ‘secret’ marriage ceremony saga | Ripples Nigeria

A Port Harcourt bank manager's spouse, Blessing Oko Ikpor, has alleged that her husband is beneath a spell cast with the aid of a mistress.

The mom of 4, told newsmen in Port Harcourt that the mistress who's now pregnant conned her husband into leaving behind their 17 years marriage.

She additionally observed that her husband held a secret usual wedding with the mistress in a lodge in Umuahia, Abia State the place the alleged mistress hails from.

Reacting to the allegation, the financial institution manager observed he has been separated from the estranged wife for over two years and he has in custody, their three boys whereas the wife has their daughter.

The spouse turned into seen in a viral video combating with the alleged mistress in the husband's office earlier than safety guards intervened.

He pointed out: "The video about this count has long gone viral in the closing two, three weeks and she or he has additionally completed press commentary and despatched out, I have shunned making comments since the depend is in court.

"i'm mindful that involved chums and citizens have made response at once on those concerns. The truth is that my children are worried in this and try to keep some level of privateness for my very own sake and that of my toddlers.

"I do not consider this what I should be declaring on the social media at the moment. My first son is 15 and he has told me that he is not chuffed with what is going on and that i may still make certain I don't join issue with such, and that is the place I stand during this.

study additionally: financial institution manager sentenced five years for N27m theft

" If she is aware of the appropriate approach to do issues, I don't think what she us doing is the right thing however she should be aware of that a person in my level is not a mad man to wake as much as do all those issues."

He introduced: "My infants are living with me, my three boys are living with me and they have left for faculty and they're doing very neatly.

"anything petition she is sending to anybody, the fact is that I actually have viewed worse than that on social media, similar to I mentioned previous, I refrained from making feedback on this, as a result of I consider it isn't the appropriate thing to do.

"we now have separated for greater than two years now but she nevertheless lives with my daughter. i am not going to say anything else extra on this except all considerations are resolved. I do not see this as the most excellent manner to move about it, but on account that she thinks it is for her, I hope her the premier." he concluded.

however, Mrs. Ikpor maintained the rely is not yet in court docket.

be a part of the dialog

Opinions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts