Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Remo D'Souza Renews His marriage ceremony Vows For The Third Time ...

A a hit marriage requires falling in love again and again and all the time with the same adult. in spite of everything, marriage is all about staying in love and forgetting the fights of the day past for a better and satisfied future. due to the modernisation surrounding the concept of love and marriage, there are lots of couples, who are renewing their marriage ceremony vows, as a way to rejoice their limitless love. notwithstanding, it's a favored trend in West, Bollywood celebrities are fortunately embracing it and remarrying their giant others. And Bollywood choreographer, Remo D'Souza made it to the headlines via renewing his marriage for the third time. (suggest read: Shabana Azmi Salutes Spirit Of Javed Akhtar, Congratulates Him On completing 55 Years In Bollywood)

before we take you extra into the story, let us take a glance at Remo and his wife, Lizelle's love story. The duo had gotten married at a younger age when Remo become surroundings his foothold in Bollywood. That became the time when his spouse, Lizelle became his pillar of assist and held his hand right through his struggling length.

On October 5, 2019, Remo and Lizelle celebrated their twentieth wedding anniversary and the duo determined to remarry each other for the third time. within the pictures that have been trending on social media, we can see third-time bride, Lizelle donning a pretty crimson-coloured tulle costume with sheer sleeves. in spite of this, Remo wore a contrasting pastel blue three-piece swimsuit with crimson pocket-square. Take a lo ok at their wonderful wedding photos:

Story continues

Bollywood actor, Varun Dhawan additionally attended Remo and Lizella's third marriage ceremony along with his co-megastar, Shradha Kapoor and congratulated the duo on his Instagram tackle. He posted an image with 'couple of the hour', and wrote, "Congratulations @remodsouza & @lizelleremodsouza. Log ek baar Nahi kartey aapney 3 instances kar li. I bet 3 is lucky." Take a look at it under:

Lizelle additionally took to her Instagram deal with and wrote an extended word to wish her darling husband on their 20th anniversary. She shared a couple of images, and captioned it as "satisfied twentieth love phew 20 is just like the new 70, they say, "The couples which are 'supposed to be' are the ones who move through every thing it truly is meant to tear them aside and are availabl e out even greater than they. And we both have come the longest approach. From the time we get up to we sleep to I cry until I chuckle until my tummy hurts with your caricature behaviour, from the moment you get up and find me slumbering on the sofa and also you questioning what the hell did you do, from you at time's being a superman and the time I give you one look which I don't be aware of what it is and also you turn into puss in boots. We combat like bas next minute we can never study each other and in half an hour you go all usual i love you my cranky, funky, handsome, hardworking, most primary and most moody the aspect most effective which I have viewed. Love you my pillar, my best friend, my love. Let's rock it these days!"  (also read: Koena Mitra Opens Up About Her Abusive Relationship With Turkish Boyfriend, Mett Merral In Bigg Boss)

Coming returned to their love story, Remo had shared the details of his relationship with the realm on his show, Dance+4. He had published, "We bought married rather young while i was nevertheless attempting to discover a foothold in the trade and we've had our share of fight nevertheless it changed into Lizelle's unflinching trust and help which motivated me all through and we overcame all struggles and odds collectively! I agree with myself lucky and blessed to have Lizelle as my wife as she had held my hand and supported and believed in me when i was a no one. From there until nowadays she has been with me as my backbone and cherished and supported me at each point in my lifestyles. My wife is sort of a superwoman, the style she manages every thing from home, youngsters, office and movies is astonishing! I need to thank her from the bottom of my coronary heart for being there for me at all times."

We nevertheless remember once on the dancing reality display, Dance India Dance, Mithun Chakraborty had printed a captivating detail about Remo, and had mentioned, "Let me inform everybody that master Remo was the pioneer of 'neglected call romance'. He used to provide a hundred neglected calls daily on Lizelle's cell." On his defence, Remo had stated, "Dada, those had been the times when i was struggling to locate my feet within the business and cell calls had been rupees 16 a minute."  (do not omit: Priyanka Chopra's Brother, Siddharth Chopra, wishes Rumoured girlfriend by way of Posting A cute photo)

smartly, we would like Remo and Lizelle, an eternity of love and happiness together! 

cowl and pictures Courtesy: Lizelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts